AGC of America is excited to announce the launch of its new advocacy website — advocacy.agc.org!
Designed specifically for AGC member companies and their employees, the new website will make it extremely easy to communicate with federal and state officials, as well as take action on urgent legislative and regulatory alerts.
Visitors can effortlessly navigate the website to find information on:
- Voting records for your members of Congress
- Important construction-related legislation
- Registering to vote
- AGC Political Action Committee (AGC PAC)
- Construction Advocacy Fund
- Latest construction news involving Congress and the Administration
While AGC is excited that this website will serve as a valuable advocacy tool, you - our members -remain our strongest advocacy resource.
If you have any questions, please contact David Ashinoff, Director of Political Affairs, at email@example.com.