AGC of America is the source for the construction industry's breaking news. Issue experts are available to offer insights and analysis on a wide range of issues including economic trends, legislation affecting the construction industry, green construction, safety training and contract documents. Learn more
Searching the HR Practices E-Forum Archives and the Labor & HR Topical Resources section of the AGC webinar is a great way to find resources and information that may have already been discussed on the e-forum. Please consider these resources prior to posting a question or request. For those of you who share your documents in response to a post, please remember to “reply-all” so that everyone will be able to see the resources that you share. We will never add your documents to the Labor & Topical Resources section of the AGC website without your written permission. To help minimize the clutter in your colleagues inboxes (or your own with automatic replies), please do not reply to posts with “me too”, “also interested”, etc.
1. Go to www.agc.org. Log-in by clicking on the "log-in" button on the upper-left corner of the page.
2. After logging-in, go back to the URL bar and type www.agc.org/HR
3. On the menu bar on the left, under Labor & HR, select "Labor & HR Topical Resources"
4. Once on the page, select the primary and secondary categories.
Please note that you may also access this page at www.agc.org/topicalresources. Also, if you do not log in, you will not be able to see all of the available resources.
HR PRACTICES E-FORUM ARCHIVES: Every e-forum post and response is saved in the E-forum archives. To access the e-forum archives, use the following steps:
1. Go to www.agc.org/HR.
2. On the menu bar on the left, under Labor & HR, select "HR Practices E-Forum Archives"
3. Log-in using your e-mail address
4. After logging-in, click "search" on the left side of the page. When you are searching for a particular topic, try using just one word to search. For example, for sick leave policies, you may want to search for "sick", then "PTO", then "leave". This will ensure that you will be able to see all related posts.
Please note that you may also access the e-forum archives by click on the first link at the bottom of this and every HR Practices E-Forum post. It says “To browse the threaded discussion board, click here.”
AGC of America
AGC and ConsensusDocs
Free, concise information that impacts your bottom line! The AGC and ConsensusDocs newsletters provide you with contract and construction law information that impacts your risk profile and long-term success. AGC works with some of the best construction law firms and industry professionals to provide you with up-to-date information to improve your business.Click here to view & subscribe to the ConsensusDocs Construction Law newsletter.
Click here to view & subscribe to the AGC Construction Law newsletter.