AGC of America has a wide assortment of newsletters on a variety of topics pertinent to the construction industry. Employees of a member companies can subscribe to news services that best suits their needs. Subscriptions can be controlled via their AGC profile, accessible at www.agc.org
. Login in (top left corner) and then edit your “Personal Preferences” within the profile. If someone does not yet have a profile, one can be created by pressing the register button (top left corner) at www.agc.org
· The AGC Pipeline covers legislative and regulatory affairs affecting utilities contractors and excavators, educational and networking opportunities, issue alerts calling members to action, and AGC advocacy efforts on behalf of contractors engaged in utility construction.
· AGC Construction Legislative Week in Review is designed to provide members with a weekly update on critical legislation and regulatory efforts happening in Washington, D.C.
· The Knowledge Source contains information pertaining to professional development, training, and workforce development.
· AGC Highway Facts Bulletin covers all issues related to transportation and transportation construction including legislation, regulations, construction developments and other topics of interest.
· Human Resource & Labor News informs AGC members and chapters about the labor- and HR-related news and legal developments that are most relevant to employers in the construction industry. It includes coverage of court cases, federal agency activities (regulatory, enforcement, and compliance resource initiatives), and union activities, among other items.
· AGC Environmental Observer provides complete and up-to-date information on key regulations, legislation, court decisions and environmental trends that affect the construction industry.
· AGC’s Building Material is focused on providing news and information related to the building construction industry and AGC of America’s Building Division.
· Specialty Contractors SmartBrief is focused on providing news and information related to specialty contractor issues and AGC of America’s Specialty Contractors Council.
· AGC Federal Contractor Report covers federal construction contracting news including information relating to congressional initiatives, direct-federal construction funding, small business contracting and procurement issues, as well as federal regulatory news and issue movement.
· AGC News & Views is an aggregator of the most relevant industry and association news, recent press releases, hot topics, upcoming events, and safety, regulatory, and legislative updates.
· Safety Matters allows you to stay informed about safety and health practices in the construction industry. This monthly publication delivers timely news, important regulatory updates, best practices and chapter and member information.
· TechBrief is designed to convey technology information, trends, and happenings in the construction industry. This newsletter also provides information on tips and tricks, as well as high traffic conversations from the IT Forum list serve discussions.
· The Legacy is the newsletter of the AGC Foundation and focuses on profiles of scholarship recipients, other programs such as faculty internships and industry case studies, donor profiles, events, and ways that donors can contribute to the Foundation or other charities.
· Data DIGest provides weekly insight into the economy – including figures, rates, tables, etc. – and what it implies for construction and related industries from AGC Chief Economist Ken Simonson.
· AGC SmartBrief is a daily aggregator of current and relevant construction industry news. It provides the latest need-to-know news and industry information to maximize news browsing time.
· BIMForum SmartBrief provides a weekly snapshot of virtual design and construction news from leading sources. This aggregated newsletter includes summaries of what matters to you, written by experts in their field to save you time and keep you informed and prepared for what lies ahead.
· AGC Constructor magazine’s e-Newsletter goes out monthly and is designed to not only highlight important stories from recent Constructor issues, but also includes feature articles on the industry’s most pressing issues, current construction and member news, as well as profiles of projects completed across the country.