AGC of America – constructionvotes.com
- Company Resources: https://advocacy.agc.org/election_resources. Assists AGC member companies educate their employees about people and policies that impact their jobs and industry, and by providing tools that both you and they can use to effectively participate in the electoral process in a non-partisan manner.
- Congressional Scorecard: https://advocacy.agc.org/scorecard
Ohio Secretary of State – voteohio.gov
- Check your voting registration, access sample ballots, track your ballot, find polling locations and local boards of elections, etc. Everything an Ohio voter needs in one place.
AGC of Ohio
- AGC of Ohio does not endorse candidates nor rate legislators. However, if you have any questions about your local legislator and whether they’ve been supportive of industry and employer issues, don’t hesitate to contact Andrea Ashley about it.
Ohio Alliance of Civil Justice (OACJ) – https://ohiociviljustice.org
- AGC of Ohio is a member of the OACJ, whose purpose is to help promote a healthy economic climate in Ohio by stopping lawsuit abuse and to promote a common-sense civil justice system. Its primary objective is to promote judicial candidates who believe in the principle of judicial restraint and oppose the unhealthy practice of legislating from the bench.
Local Bar Associations
- Many local bar associations survey their attorney members about local judges and calculate ratings based on the poll results. It is a great resource to learn more about judges and their performance.